cook: 30, makes: 24 deviled eggs
- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 heaping tablespoon creme fraiche
- 1 heaping tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 heaping teaspoon pickle relish
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch garlic salt
- 1 medium jalapeno, 1/2 minced, 1/2 finely sliced
- Halve the eggs lengthwise and place the yolks in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork, then stir in the creme fraiche and mayonnaise until combined. Add the relish, cayenne, garlic salt and minced jalapeno and mix well.
- Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture and garnish with the sliced jalapeno. Chill for 15 minutes before serving.