- 1 batch corn bread (see my corn bread recipe)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage leaves
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- First prepare corn bread; set aside. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery; sauté until tender. Stir in poultry seasoning and sage. Crumble in corn bread and combine well. Stir in chicken stock and cream; mix well.
- Pour corn bread mixure into a greased13x9x2-inch pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
Get some G Garvin in your inbox
Join the mailing list for news, events, recipes and more