- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped cream
- In a bowl combine raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and brown sugar.
- In a medium sauté pan melt butter over medium heat. Add berry mixture; sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve warm or chilled.
- Place fruit compote in an 8x8x2-inch baking pan. Cover and freeze about 4 hours or until firm
- To serve, scoop ice cream into shot glasses or dessert dishes. Using the side of the spoon, scrape some of the frozen Fruit Compose on top each serving. Top with whipped cream.