- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1 cup cooked, peeled and diced shrimp
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced hard boiled egg whites
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces micro or baby greens crackers
- In a large bowl, mix together the crabmeat, shrimp, celery, and egg whites. Add mayonnaise and blend well to incorporate. Squeeze in the lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Season the avocado with salt and pepper; toss with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Toss the greens with the remaining 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Serving Suggestion: Using a medium size ring mold, place the avocado on the bottom, then the crab salad and press until firm. Remove the mold and top with the greens, drizzle with additional oil. Serve with crackers.