- 12 organic chicken wings (about 2 lbs)
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1/4 Cup minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings. Cut wings at joints to make 24 pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Brush the chicken with oil. Rub the garlic on the chicken pieces and season with seasoned salt, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place chicken wings on the foil and bake for 35 for 40 minutes or until tender, turning once. Serve with our favorite sauce, such as ranch dressing or barbecue sauce.