- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Jar alfredo sauce
- 1/2 Cup grated parmesan
- 1 lb 16-20 shrimp peeled and deveined
- to Taste kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Clove garlic chopped
- parsley chopped
- Place 2 quarts of water on the stove with 2 pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Cook pasta for 8-10 minutes or desired doneness , add oil and set aside
- In large saucepan, combine Alfredo sauce, Parmesan, and butter; stir over low heat until smooth.
- In another pan, melt butter and sauté minced garlic lightly. Season shrimp with salt and pepper, then add shrimp and cook until pink and firm. Add to finished Alfredo sauce, then pour over pasta and toss lightly.
- Serve with chopped parsley to finish.