- 4-inch piece ciabatta bread, split horizontally
- 3 tablespoons basil aioli
- 4 ounces grilled skinless boneless chicken breast, bias-sliced
- 3 leaves butterleaf lettuce
- 2 strips bacon, crsip-cooked
- Four slices vine-ripened tomatoes
- Grill the bread, cut side down, on the grill rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted. Or preheat grill pan and grill bread for 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Spread the aioli on one side of each piece of bread. Add the chicken breast, lettuce, bacon, and tomato. Top with second piece of bread
Note: If you like, add two slices of your favorite cheese. The chicken can also be sautéed if you prefer.