- 1lb dried angel hair pasta
- 1 3lb. lobster (cooked)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. shaved garlic
- 1 Cup white wine
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter (optional)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking remove lobster meat from the shell and coarsely chop.
- In a saute pan heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic; saute for 1 minute. Add the lobster and wine. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes more. Add the butter, if desired, and the sugar.
- Add the drained cooked pasta; mix well. Season to taste with the salt and pepper.