makes 4 sandwiches
- 8 slices prosciutto option
- 4 6-out portions of Chilean Seabass
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 slices grilled sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup Dijon and garlic aioli
- 12 ounces shredded romaine lettuce
- 12 slices vine-ripened tomatoes
- If using prosciutto, preheat oven to 350°F. Season fish with salt and pepper. Heat oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter and sauté pan over medium high heat. Sauté fish for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- If desired, place the slices of prosciutto on a parchment-line baking sheet; bake until crispy, about 5 minutes. Spread the remaining tablespoon of butter on bread and toast lightly on a grill pan over medium heat.
- Spread each piece of bread with desired amount of aioli. Top four slices of the bread with the fish, lettuce, tomato, and the crispy prosciutto, if using. Top with the remaining slices of bread.