- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 3 ounces sliced roast beef, warm or cold
- 1 tablespoon oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons SautÃ©ed Onions
- 4 leaves arugula
- Toast the bread on a hot grill pan or in a 350 degree F over for 8 minutes or until brown.
- In a small bowl combine the sour cream, horseradish, garlic, and lemon juice. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spread the horseradish sauce on one side of the bread slices. Place the roast beef on one bread slice; put the sun-dried tomatoes, the SautÃ©ed Onions and arugula on top of the onions. Top with remaining bread slice.
- SautÃ©ed Onions Slice one onion very thinly. Heat a small amount of olive oil in a sautÃ© pan over medium-high heat, Add onion slices; sautÃ© for 5 to 7 minutes or until onions are tender and slightly caramel in color.