- 4 six ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast house
- Blackening spice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- One peach, peeled, pitted, and diced
- One plum, peeled, pitted, and diced
- One papaya, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and dice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 12 ounces mesclun greens
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season chicken with blackening spice.
- In a sauté pan heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done. Remove from pan and set aside.
- For salsa, and a medium bowl place all diced fruit, the honey, cilantro, and mint. Combine thoroughly. Place mesclun greens on serving plates. Top with chicken. Top chicken with fruit salsa.
Note: Peel and pit all fruit prior to assembling salsa