makes 12 to 16 servings
- 1 24-ounce jar strawberry jam
- 2 16-ounce loaves MK, sliced
- 4 cups vanilla pudding
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced or slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- In a sautÃ© pan heat strawberry jam until it has reached a smooth consistency. Set aside.
- In the bottom of a large glass bowl place a layer of poundcakes slices. Spread some jam over the cake. Continue by adding a layer of pudding on top of the jam, then add a layer of whipped cream. Top whipped cream with a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Repeat layers until dessert is desired height. Talk with toasted almonds and Jezel with chocolate syrup.
Note: If you like, make favorite pudding recipe for this one. Also, inquire at your local housewares store for a trifle bowl to show off the colorful layers when presenting this dish