- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 cups A1 steak sauce
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 10 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 18 ounce beef ribeye steaks
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely ground black pepper
- For the marinade, in a large bowl combine the oil, steak sauce, onions, rosemary, thyme, and garlic.
- Place the steaks in a resealable bag, set in a shallow bowl. Pour marinade over the steaks. Seal bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain steaks; discard marinade. Generously season steaks with the sea salt and the coarse black pepper.
- Preheat grill. Place steaks on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 15 to 19 minutes for medium-rare (145Â°F) or 18 to 20 minutes for medium (160Â°F), turning once.