- 1 lb dried fusilli pasta
- 1/2 lb ground beef (chuck)
- 1 small Spanish onion or other sweet yellow onion, diced
- 1tsp shaved garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup port wine
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 2 tbsp butter
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking, in a large sauté pan cook beef, onion, and garlic until meat is brown and onion is tender; drain fat.
- Add both the wines. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Add the drained cooked pasta and the sun-dried tomatoes; mix well. Fold in the butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Get some G Garvin in your inbox
Join the mailing list for news, events, recipes and more