- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 8 slices
- Vanilla ice cream
- Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until smooth. Spread sugar mixture on both side of pineapple slices.
- Place pineapple slices an a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Bake about 5 minutes or until sugar mixture is melted and pineapple is heated through.
- On each of four dessert plates, place 2 slices of pineapple and a scoop of ice cream. Drizzle with some of the caramel sauce from baking dish. Garnish with mint.