- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp course black pepper
- 4 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp red dried chilli flakes
- 1â„2 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chopped scallions
- In a bowl combine shrimp, 2 Tbsp olive oil, chili powder, garlic and season with salt and black pepper, marinade for at least 30 minutes. Place sautÃ© pan on medium high heat until hot and add remaining olive oil.
- When oil is hot (but not burning) add shrimp one by one so they are all laying flat in the pan, cook in batches if necessary. SautÃ© shrimp for about two minutes on each side until shrimp start curling and become mostly opaque.
- Turn heat to low and add wine and chili flakes, then add butter and stir. Remove from heat add scallions and serve.