- 1 lb. beef flank steak sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 small green pepper diced
- 1 small yellow pepper diced
- 1 small orange pepper diced
- 1 cup bamboo shoots
- 1 bunch of scallions, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 cup of julienne (or shredded) carrots
- 3 tbsp. dark plum sauce
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- Cooked white rice
- Thinly slice the flank steak the long way, then against the grain.
- Heat wok and add peanut oil. At first smoke, add garlic - then immediately add beef, moving meat continuously.
- Add peppers, bamboo shoots, scallions and carrots. Stir and heat through. Add plum sauce, chicken stock and soy sauce. Combine thoroughly. Serve over white rice.