- 8 oz. thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 oz. black lumpfish caviar
- chilled large forks
- baby mache greens
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp french sea salt
- 1 tsp green peppercorns
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- Chill eight large forks in the freeze, so they are cold when you are ready to plate.
- Crack peppercorns under the blade of a chef’s knife. fold together all filling ingredients except caviar until combined.
- Scoop a small dollop of filling on a chilled fork & top with several caviar eggs, wrap with smoke salmon to cover filling. garnish with cracked pepper, dill or chives