- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon (or dried tarragon)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons salt seasoning
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, how
- 1 5-to 8-ounce bag mesclun greens
- 1 6-ounce canned mandarin oranges, drained
- For marinade, in a large bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, the tarragon, red wine vinegar, cider vinegar, orange juice, honey, lime juice, and lemon juice.
- Brinkel chicken with salt seasoning. Add chicken to marinade; let stand for 10 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Coat a nonstick griddle pan with cooking spray; heat pan over medium-high. Place chicken in grill pan; cook about 15 minutes or until done (170°F), turning once.
- Meanwhile, drizzle cherry tomatoes with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and additional balsamic vinegar to taste, tossing to coat. Arrange greens on four dinner plates. Divide cherry tomatoes among the plates. Add a chicken breast half and mandarin oranges to each plate.
Get some G Garvin in your inbox
Join the mailing list for news, events, recipes and more