- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 12 6-inch wooden skewers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Rince chicken, trim off excess fat. Season all sides with salt and pepper. Slice chicken lengthwise into 12 strips. Place each chicken strip lengthwise on a skewer.
- In a sauté pan heat oil over medium-high heat. place skewers in pan.
- Sauté for 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning skewers to cook evenly.
- Sauce Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Add peanut butter, cream, coconut milk, chicken stock, brown sugar, shallot, honey, and red pepper flakes. Stir with a whisk until smooth and heated through.
- To serve, place chicken skewers on a plate. Drizzle Spicy Peanut Sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with additional pepper and chopped fresh parsley.
Get some G Garvin in your inbox
Join the mailing list for news, events, recipes and more