- 3-cups ground Oreo cookies
- 9-tbsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1-pkg un flavored gelatin
- 12-oz soft cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 25 Oreo cookies roughly broken
- Start by preheating your oven at 350. In a large bowl combine the cookie crumbs and the butter, place the cookie mix into square baking pan and coat the bottom. Place into the oven for ten quick minutes then remove and set aside.
- Pour the water into a sauce pot over low heat and stir in the gelatin until dissolved and hold on side.
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, the sugar and mix well, and then pour in the gelatin, followed by the milk until mixed well. Put in the refrigerator until thickened but not set.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream and the sugar until firm peaks, then fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Once completed, pour into the baking pan and place in the refrigerator to set
- After it has set, sprinkle with the broken cookies.
Note: Can also be served in a small glass (as pictured)
Get some G Garvin in your inbox
Join the mailing list for news, events, recipes and more