- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped cream
- In a bowl combine raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and brown sugar.
- In a medium sauté pan melt butter over medium heat. Add berry mixture; sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve warm or chilled.
- Place fruit compote in an 8x8x2-inch baking pan. Cover and freeze about 4 hours or until firm
- To serve, scoop ice cream into shot glasses or dessert dishes. Using the side of the spoon, scrape some of the frozen Fruit Compose on top each serving. Top with whipped cream.
Get some G Garvin in your inbox
Join the mailing list for news, events, recipes and more