- 6 medium white potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potato slices and boil just until tender but not mushy. Drain well and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, onion, relish, mustard, garlic, Italian seasoning, celery seeds, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and pepper; mix well. Add potato and diced eggs; stir gently to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Get some G Garvin in your inbox
Join the mailing list for news, events, recipes and more