Details & Ingredients
- 8 to 12oz tilapia or Dover sole
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1package 6-inch flour tortillas
- Prepared guacamole
- Diced tomato
- Diced red onion
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat oil and 1 tbsp of the butter together in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sauté the fish 2 minutes on each side, until it has a crispy brown crust. Remove from the heat.
- In a separate sauté pan set oner medium- low heat, melt the remaining tbsp of butter. lightly toast the tortillas on both sides. Keep them warm on a plate by covering with a clean kitchen towel.
- Using a fork, flake the fish and place small amount on each tortilla. top with guacamole, tomatoes, onions, and cilantro; roll up.