Details & Ingredients
- 5 bias-cut baguette slices
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 red heirloom tomatoes, sliced into small rounds
- 2 yellow heirloom tomatoes, sliced into small rounds
- 4 medium balls fresh mozzarella, cut into small rounds
- 3 cups fresh arugula leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spread one side of each baguette slice with some of the butter. Arrange baguette slices, buttered side up, on a baking sheet. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven; set aside. Cut into bite-size pieces for croutons.
- On a large platter arrange tomato and cheese slices alternatley in a circle.
- In a bowl toss together arugula, basil, and balsamic vinaigrette . Serve greens mixture with tomato and cheese slices. Sprinkle with croutons.