Details & Ingredients
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condenced milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 9-inch graham cracker crumb pie shells
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth with no lumps. Add sweetened condenced milk, egg, yolks, and vanilla. Mix well and pour into pie shells.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until center is nearly set. Cool to room temperature then chill at least 4 hours before serving.