Details & Ingredients
- Cornish game hens
- 2 tbsp Blackening Spice
- 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 370F. line a shallow roasting pan with foil; set aside.
- Season one of the game hens all over with Blackening Spice. Season another game hen all over with the Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Season the third all over with rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place game hens, breast side up, in pan; twist wing tips under backs. Roast, uncovered, for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thigh of each hen registers 180F.